Sunday, November 8, 2009




My first day in Bangalore! Its been raining on and off all day. We have managed to catch an auto rickshaw a few times to get us to the shops on MG Road and also Commercial Street. I bought a couple of brass statues of monkey gods for Rob and Andy as they reminded me of when they were little boys watching Monkey Magic on TV. A bit tacky - I know - but I couldn't resist. The inside of the shop is pictured - Banday Brothers at 116, Commercial Street. Lots to choose from!




And for Laura and Catherine back in Sydney I took a photo of this Red Swift. There were lots on the roads - very popular here!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everything is going well for your first week in India! I am so glad I have a way of knowing what you are both up to! Thanks for blogging! I hope to speak to you this weekend!
    Love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete